What is a cookie and what is it for?
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer, Tablet, Smartphone or any other device with browsing information.
The set of "cookies" of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, which not and which should be improved.
Cookies are essential for internet operation, providing countless advantages in providing interactive services, enabling browsing and usability of our website.
In no case can cookies damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and which provide the service that you request.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain not managed by us, but by another collaborating institution. Such as for example, those used by social networks or external content like Google Maps.
According to the period of time that they remain enabled:
- Session Cookies: Are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none are recorded on the hard disk of your computer. Information obtained through these cookies, are used to analyse web traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience, to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent Cookies: Are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent web has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate purchase and registration services.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those necessary for browsing and the proper operation of our website. They allow for example, to control data traffic and communication, access restricted access areas, carry out the process of purchase of an order, use security elements, store content to publish videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a number of criteria, such as language, type of browser used to access the service and the regional settings from where you can access the service, etc.
- Website analysis cookies: those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the services provided.
To do this your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising space that might be included on our web page.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information of the behaviour of the users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we know the browsing habits on the internet and can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
Below are the cookies used on our website and their purpose.
|BIGipServerGPRODFP001_http_cpen.es||Session||Security technical cookie which protects our web from hacks and malware|
|TS019fae0c||Session||Security technical cookie which protects our web from hacks and malware|
|Technical cookie used to detect if user has accepted cookies' installation|
|lang||Session||Personalization cookies that recrods language preferences|
|Advertising cookie to prove if a browser is enabled to accept AppNexus cookies|
How can configure or disable cookies?
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your internet browser options. In the event that you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser it is possible that you are unable to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
The following links provide all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
By browsing and continue on our website, you are consenting to the use of the cookies stated above and in the terms and conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.